Friday, January 25, 2013

Golden Pineapple balls becomes pineapple tarts^^

Wanted to try easy way out to bake Pineapple tart, so i browse thru a few blogs/books, oh well, over excited with kiddos and thus we made tarts instead of balls ! However, we manage to bake pineapple balls with much fun soon !

*i am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013 hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover. Keep my finger cross, woohoo...!!!

*i am submitting this post to Little Thumbs Up/ Bake for Happy Kids / My Little Favourite DIY.

Photobucket

Step 1-Ingredient                                       Step 2 -
-230g margarine                                        Preheat oven 170-180 C
-35g castor sugar                                       1. Beat butter, sugar, icing sugar & essence 2/3mins
-1tsp icing sugar                                        2. Add in egg yorks till well mix
-2 egg yolks                                               3. Add in sifted flour/milk powder use a spatular
-1tsp vanilla or orange essence                 4. Divide the pineapple filing into 6g balls
-340g Top flour                                         5. Split the dough into 8g & wrap the filling
-25g full cream milk powder                     6. Egg wash & bake for 20mins
-500g pineapple filling
-1 egg no beaten egg for egg wash

Chinese new year cookies yummy

 
My youngest daughter, Lithium helping out with joy ^^



Our first try out tarts, but most of my friends & relatives loves the balls instead ! Hooray !!!


My lovely son, Alloy made this sword cookie, isnt it fun fun fun !!!



2 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi,

I have extended our Little Thumbs Up pineapple event until end Feb. Do you wish to link with us?

All you need to do is to 1) mention Little Thumbs Up in your post and link back to Bake for Happy Kids or/and my little favourite DIY 2) submit your details on my pineapple tart post, http://bakeforhappykids.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/pineapple-tarts-again-part-two.html and your link will be on my post :D

Cheers!

Zoe

itchyfeetandmouth said...

Sorry I just saw your post Zoe. I missed it :(